Need for Purification panel in Gas Chromatography as been realized now beyond any doubts both for the column & the detector. As a number of problems in Gas Chromatographic analysis are caused by impure gases, the gases used in the GV have to be pure and free form Oxygen Hydrocarbon and moisture as they are harmful to GC. The hydrocarbons present may give baseline noise and irreproducible results. Moisture and oxygen can strip phase, case excessive bleed thus damaging the GC column or shorten its span.
The Deluxe Gas Purification and Controller system is designed to remove oxygen, moisture, hydrocarbons, oil ad other foreign materials form gas streams. The system eliminated noise and unaccepted signals of gases in order to obtain peak resolution and peak tailing in the analysis. The carrier gas passes through oxygen and moisture removal filters and passes through moisture and hydrocarbons removal filters and hydrogen passes through moisture removal filter. All gas streams are controlled by a constant pressure regulator, the inlet ad outlet pressure being displayed on gauge. The system is wall mounted.
- Compact design, wall mounted, powder coated
- Deliver Ultra high pure (UHP) grade gases.
- Filters are easily detachable.
- Suitable for 10 kg/cm2 inlet pressure & 7 kg/cm2 Outlet pressure Deliver Ultra high pure (UHP ) grade gases.
- 1/4" or 1/8" fittings * tubing’s for each line.
- Custom made Gas filter station can be made as per order 1/4" or 1/8" fittings.
- Gas Purification Panel is used in Gas Chromatograph for FID, TCD, ECD,ICP, MS, AAS.
- Improves reproducibility of analysis .ign, wall mounted, powder coated.
- Reduce baseline noise , drift problems etc.
- Increase column life preferably for polar & capillary columns.
- Deliver better than UHP grade gasses.
- Increase detector life & reduces flame problem.
- Save costly gases through toggle valves & gas distribution panel.